We are looking for part-time and full-time Hospitality Professionals with daytime or evening availability who enjoy working with the public, thrive in a face paced environment, and have a friendly and outgoing personality. As a family oriented company, we seek individuals who can be flexible with work hours. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing remarkable customer service, delivering highest food quality and displays a positive attitude when interacting with guests and team members
Our leadership team is home grown, we have plenty of room for advancement and personal growth.
• Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
• Operate POS, and credit card terminals
• Quick learner
• Cleaning and stocking
• Memorize menu items
• Maintain accurate cash drawer
• Connect with guests by making a difference in their day
• Demonstrates high integrity
• Demonstrates genuine willingness to help others
Skills and requirements:
• Must have a reliable means of transportation
• Positive and helpful attitude towards customers
• Thrives in fast paced environment
• Takes initiative
• Stewardship and mindfulness
Full time or Part time Monday - Saturday, Saturday availability required.
Required to be available 15+ hours/week, including Friday and Saturday. Opportunity for personal and professional growth and career advancement.
• Closed Sundays
• Competitive wages ($12 - $16 based on experience and Full Time start at $14-$15)